quinta-feira, 9 de julho de 2009

Delicious schrimps at the Public Market ... deliciosos camarões no Mercado Público


Hi! If you´re in Floripa you shouldn´t miss a walk around the public market, in downtown Florianopolis. It´s nice to go in the evening around 6 pm during the week or saturdays int the morning. There are a lot of bars plenty of people. Try this Ursa´s Schrimp at Toca do Urso Restaurant, you won´t regret it!
Oi! Se você está em Floripa, não deixe de dar uma volta no Mercado Público, no centro. É leegal de ir para um happy-hour durante a semana ou de manhã nos sábados. Há muitos barzinhos e muitas pessoas. Experimente o Camarão à Ursa no restaurante Toca do Urso, é uma delícia!

6 comentários:

  1. Muito gostoso!
    I love shrimps a lot (and fried food is something I LOVE).

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Nice place!!!!
    Next time when I'll go to Floripa I want to go there, Ok???? I don't know this beach yet!!!

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Ok Rosa! But I think you´re talking about the oysters in Ribeirão, not about the schrimps at the market, am I correct?

    ResponderExcluir
  4. This seems to be delicious!!! I love shrimp!! As you know, I have a gastronomic blog, so if you have any nice restaurant or food event that is happening on your city, please send me the news or the link, that I´ll have a great pleasure to talk about at my blog!! Nice post!
    João Guedes Pereira
    (www.saborealquimia.blogspot.com)

    ResponderExcluir