quinta-feira, 9 de setembro de 2010

Sedum burrito


This is the new inhabitant of my house, a succulent whose cientific name is sedum burrito (in Brazil it´s also called lady´s little fingers). I decided to take care of that kind of plant because lately I have been a little negligent with my plants (because of my pregnancy), and that one doesn´t need frequent watering. Isn´t it cute?
Esta é a mais nova moradora da minha casa, uma suculenta cujo nome científico é sedum burrito (conhecida no Brasil por dedinho de moça). Resolvi aderir às suculentas pois ando um pouco relapsa com as minhas plantas, devido à gravidez, e esta não precisa de regas tão frequentes. Bonitinha não?

3 comentários:

  1. Bonsoir Paty,
    Comment vas-tu? Comment va ta santé...
    J'aimerai que tu me donnes de tes nouvelles qui j'espère sont très bonnes!
    Bisous et très belle soirée

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Tenho uma aqui em casa também, mas não está tão bonita!
    O bom que é que ela não precisa ser aguada todos os dias.

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Dear Paty, I hope you are well. I'm sorry that you let your blog down, your photos were beautiful but I understand that having a baby is such an important matter. You will let us know when the baby is born, will you?
    I hope you no longer have nausea and you are feeling good. I wish you all the best in Florianopolis - and I hope that shipyard doesn't get built. That would be such an environmental damage!

    ResponderExcluir